Elevator pitch




“I am currently a 4th year Ryerson student in the Bcom program and finishing my Marketing major. Furthermore, I have an in-depth knowledge about health and fitness, which has been demonstrated by helping my clients reach their heath/fitness goals.”


What I had to consider before making this my elevator pitch is that, what are my strongest assets. To myself one of my strongest asset is my education, which I have already completed a Sheridan advance diploma and now I am finishing my marketing major. The reason I chose to put Ryerson above Sheridan was that, a university degree is worth more than an advance diploma. Furthermore, I put my knowledge about health and fitness in the elevator pitch because it is one of my biggest strengths and I have practical experience with it as well. Also, I can combine marketing with health and fitness, since both of these assets strengthen each other. For example, by using marketing and health/fitness knowledge together, I can market how my skills in the health and fitness industry can help people reach their fitness goals.

Comments